#TheConfusedMillennial a place to learn + grow + reflect
THINK OF TCM AS YOUR COZY CORNER OF THE INTERNET. GRAB A CUP OF COFFEE, CURL UP ON THE COUCH, AND LET'S TALK ABOUT WORK-LIFE BALANCE, GETTING OUR FINANCES IN ORDER TO LIVE OUR DREAM LIVES, AND LOVING OURSELVES SO WE CAN SHOW OUR KIDS WHAT TRUE SELF LOVE LOOKS LIKE.
Because, LBH… adulting is confusing + overwhelming AF sometimes. Whether we're trying to grocery shop on a budget for all the different food preferences of the fam, googling all the new responsibilities (“how often do I need to pour bleach in my A/C?”), or wondering when we’ll feel like ourselves again (does the exhaustion ever go away?)… we are navigating this whole #adulting + #momming thing together.
DISCLAIMER: This site is full of random thoughts, the occasional rant, and many typos. I do my best, re-reading and re-reading, but I am a one woman show.
jump in here
- 7 At Home Toddler Activities With Household Items You Already Own
- KiwiCo vs Lovevery [AFTER Sept 2020 UPDATE] Which toy subscription box is better?
- What To Wear After Giving Birth
- How To Fill A Big Blank Wall: 9 Affordable Ideas To Fill Up An Empty Wall
- How To Eat Healthy During Pregnancy [+ What I Eat In A Day While Pregnant]