Last week we introduced our incredible mentor and friend, Shaman Durek, who took us on an intense spiritual journey in episode 14. This week, I am excited to unpack and share more of his ancient wisdom to help us evolve. He breaks down the shamanic perspective on some of the most common mental health issues – invaluable insight you can bring into your life to start making changes today! Plus he shares some tools and practices to help you raise your intuition levels and increase your psychic abilities!
On top of everything, Shaman Durek reads my veins!! You’ll get a tiny glimpse of the vast tools and skills he uses to help people heal every day.
GIVEAWAY – Enter for a FREE digital meditation from Shaman Durek!!
Shaman Durek is generously offering one lucky listener one of his recorded meditations! To enter, all you have to do is…
- Follow me on Instagram: @theconfusedmillennial (bonus entry options will be on my Instagram photo from 5/12 – I’ll share it in my stories a few times through the week in case you miss it!)
- Follow Shaman Durek on Instagram: @shamandurek
- Subscribe, Rate, & Review the podcast: Click here to leave a review on iTunes
In This Conversation We Cover:
- Mental health from a Shamanic perspective
- Letting go of aggressive energies and anxiety
- Living your truth and overcoming depression (Hint: Let your women talk when they need to talk!!)
- Balancing in place of Bipolar
- Misconceptions about Borderline Personality Disorder
- How to make moon water
- Understanding Intuition VS Empathy
- Upgrading your intuition level
- Giving yourself a window
- Developing your psychic gift & actually talking to spirits
- Shaman Durek reads my veins
14:08Free living means to live as you want to live, not as someone has dictated you should live.Click To Tweet
14:26 // Every time you bring a negative on something you want to do, such as ‘I don’t have enough money’ or ‘I’m not going to be good enough’―you become a candidate for depression, because you are taking away your ability to move and taking away your ability to be free; you become your own captor.
25:00 // It’s important for us to take the allopathic perspective, and the holistic perspective, and the spiritual perspective, and bring them together to come up with a cohesive understanding of what we’re dealing with, without us feeling helpless or hopeless in any situation; because, we should never feel without power.
35:21The moment you speak, God is taking action.Click To Tweet
36:59We’re not all conscious all of the time; however, we are increasing our intuition and consciousness with every word we speak.Click To Tweet
56:33Remember to always shine and radiate and tell yourself beautiful things about yourself, because it’s important that you keep yourself in good spirits and do things that are beautiful, and nurturing, and kind, and loving to yourself.Click To Tweet