This post contains affiliate links.
Paul Angone is the author of the new book 101 Question You Need to Ask in Your 20s: (And, Let’s Be Honest, Your 30s Too) and the creator of AllGroanUp.com. I like to think of Paul as one the OG Millennial Bloggers – he has been killing it on All Groan Up for over seven years, and he’s managed to publish three books in the process!
His work has helped me a lot over the years, and I know it’ll help you too!
In This Conversation We Cover:
- Paul’s mistakes & what we can learn from them
- The quarter-life crisis freak out
- The big questions you need to ask yourself
- Getting traction for success
- The lies we tell ourselves
- How you can create inspiring work (even when you don’t feel inspired)
- Getting clarity on YOUR passions and values
- Feeding your soul
- Staying inspired & motivated
- The relationship between greatness & embarrassment
- The comparison problem
- Celebrating your accomplishments
- Figuring out your signature sauce
- Success = lasting change + positive impact
- What Paul is still confused about
Full details on entering the giveaway can be found on my Instagram by clicking here! One winner will win a copy of Paul's book!
In short though, make sure you subscribe/rate/review the podcast by clicking here to easily qualify for this giveaway and future ones!
5:45:I think I had 10, 15 quarter-life crises. It was that ebb and flow where I feel like I’m making a little bit of progress, and then BAM – right back down again.Click To Tweet
6:32Sometimes your pain and your problems can be your greatest gift to finding your passion.Click To Tweet
9:35Our big dreams aren’t the problem. We should have big dreams! It’s the timeline of how quickly we think those big dreams are going to happen – that’s the problem.Click To Tweet
12:35Success happens in the thousands of Monday moments when you have to get up early to write that blog, or go on your lunch break … For most of us, you have to work really hard at your job and you’re working really hard at your dream. It’s going to take sacrifice!Click To Tweet
20:25Our 20s are about unlearning everything that society, parents, and coaches have instilled on us.Click To Tweet
27:30The possibility for greatness and embarrassment all exist in the same space. If you’re not willing to be embarrassed, you’re probably not willing to be great.Click To Tweet
45:30Who will you not be able to help if you give up now? There are real people out there who need your signature sauce, that need the substance you bring, and if you give up now, gosh, you’re not going to help them – and they need you, so keep going!Click To Tweet
- Check out AllGroanUp.com
- Connect with Paul: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook
- Books: 101 Question You Need to Ask in Your 20s: (And, Let’s Be Honest, Your 30s Too) && 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Blog Post referenced: Millennials, Here’s What You Need To Know About Living Your Best Life