004: Tips & Tricks on Working With Brands as a Blogger or Influencer from PR expert Katherine McDermott of Slightly Savvy
I talk with Katherine McDermott from Slightly Savvy PR about all things influencer marketing and how bloggers can put their best foot forward when working with brands. We answer reader questions on everything from:
– How to deal with the Instagram algorithm (and what brands think about your lower engagement)
– How to stand out from the crowd
– What brands think about buying followers, engagement pods, giveaways, and more!
– What qualities make a blogger appealing to work with, and
– How to maintain the brand relationship for recurring partnerships + soooo much more!!
Summer Camp: The Complete Guide on How To Work With Brands As a Blogger
PLUS we are offering a special bonus where you can work with each of us through Summer Camp, an interactive on-line workshop for blogger’s and influencer’s working with brands. Use this link to purchase summer camp AND use code “RACHEL” to get 10% off!
Links discussed in this episode:
Blog post collab: Bloggers, Stop Bashing Brands
- Rachel’s: https://www.theconfusedmillennial.com/bloggers-stop-bashing-brands/
- Katherine’s: http://www.slightlysavvy.com/bloggers-stop-bashing-brands/
Summer Camp sign up: use this link to purchase summer camp AND use code “RACHEL” to get 10% off!
Check out Katherine’s Instagram here
Check out Kier’s Instagram here.
Submit your questions for the hosts to answer on future episodes
And for more details on the podcast, check out all the details here.