Today I’m thrilled to have Ruth Soukup on the podcast! Ruth is a New York Times bestselling author, the founder of the Living Well Planner® and Elite Blog Academy®, and the blogger behind Living Well Spending Less, which reaches more than 1 million women each month!
Ruth is dedicated to helping women overcome fear and create a life they love by reaching their goals. Her latest book, Do It Scared®: Finding the Courage to Face Your Fears, Overcome Obstacles, and Create a Life You Love can be found here.
Subscribe to the Podcast on Itunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and Spotify
IN THIS CONVERSATION WE COVER
- What are the fear archetypes
- How to monetize a blog
- Tips for scaling your business
- Claiming your shame and integrating it into your business
- Navigating new hires
- Read more about Ruth's journey through depression here.
- Find Ruth on Facebook & Instagram
- If you enjoyed this podcast make sure to share it and tag me on Instagram @theconfusedmillennial so I can see!
- Subscribe, rate, and review the Podcast here.