Al Goldman is a content creator, social media influencer, podcaster and mentor with a passion for ripping life and living passionately, adventurously, and purposefully. Goldman has worked with practically all major brands in the past and her approach to career and living life as millennial is quite refreshing.
Would you wake up one day, decide to quit your job and move across the country to another city, just to see what life offers?
Well, Al did and it was an incredible experience. This is an episode you will love as you listen to how she broke free of the traditional 9-5 grind to create a life that excites her and fills her up every day. Tune in, let’s have some fun as we learn!
IN THIS CONVERSATION WE COVER:
- Growing up: Finding purpose in a chaotic upbringing
- Shifts in education and finding her career path in advertising journalism
- How she got a job at an experiential advertising agency in Manhattan
- Promotions in employment and strategies used to become a top-line copywriter
- Amazing outdoor experiences she started having while working in the agency and growing her Instagram following
- Quitting her job and moving across the country in search of something else
- Awkward encounter with a stranger in a restaurant and how she got a job in a new city
- Why she’s passionate about “ripping life” and what that mentality looks like
- Follow Al on Instagram: @alexgoldman
- Check out her podcast: Rip It Life Podcast
- If you enjoyed this podcast make sure to share it and tag me on Instagram @theconfusedmillennial so I can see!
- Subscribe, rate, and review the Podcast here.
“You wanna put in the work for yourselves…so that you are more comfortable in the next position you get.”'You wanna put in the work for yourselves…so that you are more comfortable in the next position you get.'Click To Tweet
“It doesn’t always come down to your resume…The way you put yourself out there in situations…the way you present yourself…You never know who you are talking to. It could be your next opportunity. Always be open and just communicate in the best way you know how.” -Al GoldmanThe way you put yourself out there and present yourself (matters)…You never know who you are talking to. It could be your next opportunity. Always be open and just communicate in the best way you know how.Click To Tweet
“I don’t care what you’ve done…it starts with having confidence in yourself and running with it.” -Al Goldman'I don’t care what you’ve done…it starts with having confidence in yourself and running with it.'Click To Tweet