This post contains affiliate links.
Every time I talk about this week’s guest, I cannot help but smile. He usually has that effect on people and his name definitely reflects this. You know this podcast is all about questioning different information we receive in our lives as we seek to grow, evolve and find some way to be the best version of ourselves. That is what makes this week’s podcast unique. Preston has all the answers we seek on this dimension. The kind of positive energy that Preston Smiles brings to any room is not only admirable, but irresistible.
That is why I’m feeling excited to have him join us today as we discuss how to find that kind of love that creates a sense of meaning in our lives.
Preston wears many hats and as a speaker and author, of Love Louder: 33 ways to amplify your life, and a co-author of Now or Never: Your epic life in 5 steps with his wife, Alexi Panos.
In this episode, Preston Smiles opens up about his struggles and teaches us the concept of letting love find the way.
Subscribe to the Podcast on Itunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and Spotify
IN THIS CONVERSATION WE COVER
- Becoming Preston Smiles: The transition from Preston Davis and how it all happened
- Coming to the place of love and finding greatness
- Re-parenting ourselves and our future generations
- How confusion activates our curiosity and wonder
- The importance of playing and unwinding to open the portal of joy and love in our lives
- How to keep going and get younger (in mind), as you grow older
- Awareness, Choice, Action: The three elements we can harness to get whatever we want.
- Check out Preston’s website and Instagram
- If you enjoyed this podcast make sure to share it and tag me on Instagram @theconfusedmillennial so I can see!
- Subscribe, rate, and review the Podcast here.
We have all kinds of crazy intricate stuff that most of us won’t understand if we were told to deal with it. -Preston Smiles
You are not punished for your anger, but BY it. -Preston SmilesYou are not punished for your anger, but BY it.Click To Tweet
If we amplify our love, we automatically amplify our life. -Preston SmilesIf we amplify our love, we automatically amplify our life. -Preston SmilesClick To Tweet
There are three types of businesses: My business, Your Business and God’s business. -Preston Smiles
The best thing you can do for yourself is to get your questions answered and your answers questioned. -Preston SmilesThe best thing you can do for yourself is to get your questions answered and your answers questioned. -Preston SmilesClick To Tweet
I believe that everybody on the planet has good intentions. -Preston Smiles
When we choose to consciously play, it opens up a portal of creativity and this usually takes us to joy and joy is basically our love and when we are vibrating from the love, something happens to the cells of our body, something happens to how we approach the rest of the day. -Preston Smiles