The most adulting thing we've ever done… we're pregnant! That's right! Eric joins me in this exciting and personal episode to break the news and share our pregnancy journey. We also explain a lot in terms of why he hasn't been on the show as much lately, why I was so tired and thinking about shutting down the podcast, and so much more. You can also read about our journey on the blog here.
IN THIS CONVERSATION WE COVER:
- Going off birth control
- Trying to not trying
- Thinking we wouldn't get pregnant for a year
- My fears around pregnancy and having kids
- Finding out I was pregnant
- Navigating the healthcare system and finding providers
- Deciding between a hospital and home birth
- Questions to ask your midwife, doctor, hospital to find the best fit
- What is a doula and why we're hiring one
- The baby's relationship to my Saturn Return
- My experience going off birth control
- Shaman Durek's episodes one & two
- Danielle Paige's Saturn Return episode and episode 2, more on intuitive astrology (talking all around the pregnancy)
- If you enjoyed this podcast make sure to share it and tag me on Instagram @theconfusedmillennial so I can see!
- Subscribe, rate, and review the Podcast here.