Manifesting, ghosts, self-awareness, OH MY! In today’s episode I’m joined by Natalie and Jenna Hayes. Natalie is a Psych-K facilitator and she’s here to talk about limiting beliefs and transmuting the subconscious mind. We talk about how our subconscious mind can spoil our manifesting efforts. Then Jenna and Natalie share their experiences with tapping into their gifts and clearing their home of an entity. We circle back to how all of this relates to self awareness and how self awareness can be used as the ultimate tool in creating a life you love.
Subscribe to the Podcast on Itunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and Spotify
IN THIS CONVERSATION WE COVER
- What is Psych-k?
- How we sabotage our manifesting efforts
- Balancing our limiting beliefs, homes, relationships, businesses and more
- Clearing our homes of negative entities
- How self-awareness is the key to enacting change and the importance of using it, not just sitting with it
- Breaking the old constructs of an apology and communication in our society
- You can find more about Natalie here and on her Instagram.
- Natalie’s blog post on the relationship balance: https://www.intuitivelynatalie.com/blog/save-your-marriage-in-an-hour-or-less
- Rachel’s blog posts on manifesting: https://www.theconfusedmillennial.com/?s=manifest
- If you enjoyed this podcast make sure to share it and tag me on Instagram @theconfusedmillennial so I can see!
- Subscribe, rate, and review the Podcast here.