Happy Thanksgiving Week! Today I’m joined by my husband and we are talking all about gratitude! Gratitude is so much more than a “thank you” when someone does something for you or gifts you something. It’s a positive emotion that can spread like wildfire when cultivated! We are going to share some of the ways we practice gratitude in our life (hint: it’s more than lists and journals!), what prompted us down this path, and a gratitude challenge for you this week! If you want a longer challenge, check out my 30 day gratitude challenge here.
Subscribe to the Podcast on Itunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and Spotify
IN THIS CONVERSATION WE COVER
- What is gratitude?
- How to handle gifts and things you don’t want during the holidays while still expressing gratitude
- How to bring the energy of gratitude towards things you’re struggling with
- The importance of shifting your focus from a negative to a positive using gratitude (and how to do it)
- Finding the lesson in any situation to cultivate more gratitude
- The importance of compliments
- Rachel’s challenge for you this week: remove yourself from any gossip, complaining, or criticizing conversations or transmute the conversation by using this tactic for combating negativity with love
- Eric’s challenge for you this week: stand up and say out loud one thing you’re truly grateful for that you’ve been struggling with, go deep!
- 30 day gratitude challenge here
- How To Respond With Love To Negativity
- If you enjoyed this podcast make sure to share it and tag me on Instagram @theconfusedmillennial so I can see!
- Subscribe, rate, and review the Podcast here.