Feeling yourself losing steam on your New Years Resolutions or all the #goals you'd been dreaming about to make 2019 “the best year ever!?” Trust, you are not alone! Today I've enlisted Katherine McDermott from Slightly Savvy PR to give us all a kick in the butt! She's one of the most organized people I know, her systems, automation, and workflow will totally change up how you run your life (yes, LIFE; these tips stretch far beyond your career or business).
Subscribe to the Podcast on Itunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and Spotify
IN THIS CONVERSATION WE COVER
- Mindset and goal setting
- How to authentically show up to your goals to be the most productive
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals and what to do if they don't work for you
- Tips for staying motivated and on track when you feel yourself losing steam
- Tools, systems, and automations to put in place to make you more productive than ever
- Check out the post on How To Make The Perfect Planner here.
- Check out Katherine on Instagram and learn more about working with her here.
- If you enjoyed this podcast make sure to share it and tag me on Instagram @theconfusedmillennial so I can see!
- Subscribe, rate, and review the Podcast here.