ICYMI a couple of weeks ago I accidentally let the baby's gender slip in this episode! BUTTT that was just the tip of the iceberg and today we're officially announcing The Confused Baby's gender!! Eric and I share the news about what we're having!! We also talk about connecting with our babies spirits (yes!!) before getting pregnant. Then the total confusion the ensued once I got pregnant, quickly followed by some panic and joy! We also answer a lot of YOUR questions about pregnancy so far and how we're planning on handling boundaries with family.
Subscribe to the Podcast on Itunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and Spotify
IN THIS CONVERSATION WE COVER
- Channeling and connecting to our future babies spirits before getting pregnant
- What we thought we were having and why
- Finding out the baby's gender
- How we plan to handle boundaries and involvement with family
- Fears of ancestral and generational trauma
- Preparing for a “maternity leave”
- Get 15% off your order at premamawellness.com using code RACHEL15
- If you enjoyed this podcast make sure to share it and tag me on Instagram @theconfusedmillennial so I can see!
- Subscribe, rate, and review the Podcast here.
We’re PREGNANT! Our Pregnancy Journey
How To Talk About Finances With Your Significant Other
8 First Trimester Symptoms [+ How To Work Through Them]
028: Navigating Difficult Family Dynamics with Al Goldman
Fall Back Into A Fitness Routine: Tips & Workouts (Pregnancy Friendly)