Debra Silverman is part astrologer, part psychologist, and all around amazing! She's been practicing for over 40 years to help others and has built her business to include training a team of astrologers, courses so you can learn to understand astrology, monthly portals for understanding the moon cycle, and so much more. In this episode we talk all about the planets and what they rule, and how understanding this information can help us navigate different seasons. We also touch on the infamous Saturn Return once again and explore what it means to share a Saturn Return with a loved one, and so much more.
Subscribe to the Podcast on Itunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and Spotify
IN THIS CONVERSATION WE COVER
- What it means now that Pluto is direct
- What each of the 10 planets rule
- How understanding the planets helps you understand your own chart and cycles
- Saturn Return: more on what it is, navigating it, and the impact it has if you share it with a loved one
- Check Debra out on her website, Instagram, and Youtube
- If you enjoyed this podcast make sure to share it and tag me on Instagram @theconfusedmillennial so I can see!
- Subscribe, rate, and review the Podcast here.
029: Manifesting, Money & The Divine Feminine with Caty Pasternak
025: Tapping Into Your Intuition & Mediumship with Natalie Miles
019: Saturn Return & Finding Your Life Path with Danielle Paige
015: How To Raise Your Intuition & Psychic Abilities + The Shamanic Perspective On Mental Health with Shaman Durek
012: How To Become Who You Are Meant To Be With Human Design Expert Jenna Zoe