This post contains affiliate links.
Garrain Jones went from being homeless and over $200k in debt to living a life of his dreams. He shares about the shifts he made to overcome his struggles and adversity to running multiple successful companies. Today his main focus is his work as a transformation coach and public speaker.
In this episode we cover
- How Garrain Jones gave up on his dreams and what happened after that
- A lesson from a beggar in the street and how the universe kept delivering messages
- Living life as a homeless person and being in a French prison
- When and how he left the victim mindset behind
- The importance of the book, The Power Of Positive Thinking
- Getting past judgement to join a multi-level marketing after being homeless, and using what he learned to revolutionize his life
- How people can really learn their value
- Imagining yourself as a child and at the happiest moment
- Listening to your inner child more
- Exploring your strength
- Stop seeking approval from others. Get it from yourself
- The Panda Power Hour –How he starts his mornings
- If you liked this episode, make sure to subscribe, rate & review on Itunes here.
- No Itunes? No problem, you can subscribe to the podcast on Stitcher, Google Play, and Spotify (it’s not currently updating on Spotify but should be in the next month or two)!
- Follow Garrain Jones on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and check out his website here.
03:46All my life I’ve always focused on what I don’t want. I don’t want that girl, I don’t want to be broke, I don’t want this…but for some reason, what I focused on kept coming backClick To Tweet
07:54Beyond your comfort zone is the door to more… beyond your persistence is the door to more.Click To Tweet
08:58We are the only ones that put a limitation on how things are big or small…it’s all in the sub-conscious mind.Click To Tweet
35:24Everything you are looking for is already inside of youClick To Tweet
40:25Everything you have in your life is a projection of who you areClick To Tweet
43:11The brain doesn’t respond to big progress, or small progress. It just responds to progress.Click To Tweet