Scream Queens is seriously one of my favorite fall shows.
It's absolutely hilarious and stars Emma Roberts, Jamie Lee Curtis, Lea Michelle, Abigail Breslin, John Stamos, Taylor Lautner. Basically, these horrible girls (The Chanels) keep ending up around serial killers and saying horrible things while people around they get murdered. This post is written in the same tone as the show (disclaimer: these life lessons are not actually “life lessons” and should be read as satire).
Life Lessons from Scream Queens:
1. How to speak to your friends
2. John Stamos gets better with age
3. We don't always get what we want in life
4. How to prepare for your mugshot
5. #Priorities. Food is BAE.
6. Why most people's acting careers never take off
7. The true effect of Taylor Lautner
8. How to dress to impress
9. Always bet on yourself.
10. How to dispose of the body
11. Other people's opinions don't matter