In today’s episode of Inspiring Millennials we have author Matt Hearnden all the way from the UK!
Matt got started with writing after getting fired, *oh how can I relate!*
…Actually, our entire chat is very relatable, in a very taboo way. We have a lot of shared experiences (which I think a lot of millennials go through), but nobody ever talks about.
Some points we touch on:
- How to prioritize your life over Netflix… #TheStruggleIsReal
- How to overcome comparison and perfection paralysis in your twenties
- How to develop patience and work use jealousy for good
- Why entitlement is something to embrace
- Plus 2 mindset practices: Before you watch, start by writing a list of important people in your life… then get ready for some valuable insight as Matt takes us through this exercise!