Today I’m thrilled to introduce you to my friend Walaa from Color Ways, a certified color therapist who uses her knowledge and intuition to help women all over the world to transform their lives. Eric and I have both worked with her in the past, and we can’t recommend her enough!
So what exactly is color therapy? Well, like everything in the world, colors are made up of different energy frequencies. So by looking at the colors that we are at our core, we can gain a deeper self-awareness into who we are, move forward in our lives, and bring out our best selves – Walaa views it as “the map of our inner world.” Plus, as you’ll hear in this episode, it’s a lot of fun!
Subscribe to the Podcast on Itunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and Spotify
GIVEAWAY – Enter for a FREE Color Reading!!
Walaa is generously offering one lucky winner a color reading! I’ll have all the details on my Instagram feed, but it’s pretty simple. To enter, all you have to do is…
- Follow me on Instagram: @theconfusedmillennial
- Follow Walaa on Instagram: @walaa.colorways
- Rate & Review the podcast: Click here to leave a review on iTunes
That’s it! And if you want more BONUS entries, visit this photo on my Instagram feed for more ways to enter!
In This Conversation We Cover:
- A five-minute color healing meditation!
- Using numerology to find out what color your birthdate is associated with (and what that means) (find yours by clicking here)
- What energetic frequencies are the most popular in the social media world
- How you can use certain colors to move forward in your career and business
- Why we need to bring certain colors into our lives – often the ones we hate the most
- My full color profile & what it means
- How working with green helped Walaa move forward, after her divorce
- What black has the potential to bring into your life
- Meditating with colors & color breathing
- The beautiful gift of letting someone give
- Robbing people of their experiences
- Finding content
- Embracing who you are
- Check out color-ways.com
- Connect with Walaa on Instagram: @walaa.colorways
2:05 Color is the guidance to my intuition and my work.Click To Tweet
2:10 Color therapy is a science that has been here for ages. It’s been here for the longest time! It can be traced back to the Pharaohs, and it uses color to help you balance and help you find yourself.Click To Tweet
2:30 I see color therapy as the map of our inner world.Click To Tweet
3:05 It’s about really trusting our color choices. Once we understand how these vibrations work, we can really use them to manifest, understand ourselves better, and tune into ourselves better.Click To Tweet
6:25 Anything that triggers us should be questioned.Click To Tweet
6:52 Every color you wear, every color you eat, every color you look at, every color you think of is doing something to your psyche and to your being.Click To Tweet
30:50 When we give to people, we get on this beautiful high. It’s so beautiful, it’s so healing when you give to someone. And when you don’t allow someone to give to you, you’re stealing that experience from them; you’re not allowing them to feel that way, and that’s so sad. That’s selfish!Click To Tweet
39:40 We can’t only work with our spiritual body – we have to work with our emotional body, mental body, and physical body; all of the different bodies that make up our entire aura and energy.Click To Tweet
48:50 Embrace your vulnerability, be courageous with it, and just stop trying to be positive.Click To Tweet
Millennials, Here’s What You Need To Know About Living Your Best Life
005: Using Intuition To Change The Relationship To Your Body & Food
10 Quick & Easy Ways To Cut Stress From Your Life ASAP
The Beginner’s Guide To Meditation (blog post and podcast)
Submit Your Qs