Montessori glue + paste boxes are a fantastic creative activity that works practical life skills and fine motor skills! Discover how to set up a holiday montessori glue + paste box, including the printable pdf templates, so you have this Christmas activity for preschool and toddlers ready to go in just a few minutes all December long!
- Christmas Printable Templates
- Craft items (buttons, pom poms, paper, ribbon, etc.)
- Montessori Glue Box (box with containers, ramekin, pasting brush)
- OPTIONAL: We actually have two glue/paste boxes, one from this Lovevery play kit and one from this Monti Kids toy box. Both make great gifts!
Set up your montessori glue box by filling the ramekin with glue and containers with various craft supplies like scrap wrapping paper, ribbons, bows, and paper cut outs.
For this activity, you'll just give your toddler the holiday themed printable and craft box, and let them decorate using the glue brush and glue jar.
This is a great fine motor activity, working on pencil grip, precision, and of course creative expression!
Set up + Clean up time:
What I love about this is that you can set your glue box up once, and then give a new printable each week. So it literally takes just a few minutes to set up the first time and then you can whip it out in under a minute as you need for the entire month!
The holiday templates included in the Christmas bundle you can are:
- Gingerbread Man
- Gingerbread house
- Christmas Tree
How my preschooler liked this activity:
It's no secret she LOVES to glue and paste! By skipping the glue sticks and opting for a glue jar and pasting brush, you're working a deeper level of coordination, concentration, and bilateral development!
We use paint sticks quite regularly for other activities, so this setup is a great change of pace and she LOVES it! We actually keep it on her montessori shelf so she can access it whenever she wants (more on montessori shelves here!). She goes box to it about 3 times a week for an entire month typically.
MORE TODDLER ACTIVITIES!
Christmas/Winter Toddler Activities:
- $1 Indoor Holiday Activities For Toddlers
- Christmas Activities For Preschool + Toddler Kids [PRINTABLE PDF!]
- Montessori Christmas Tree
- Christmas Sensory Art Stamping
- Holiday Montessori Glue + Paste Box
- Best Selling Christmas Books For Babies & Young Children
- 50+ Best Christmas Movies To Watch This Holiday Season
Toddler Gift Guides + Shopping Tips:
- Non-Toy Gifts For 2 year old to 6 year old
- Montessori Baby Toys For 0-6 Months
- Montessori Gift Ideas 6-12 Months
- Montessori Gift Guide For 1 Year Old to 2 Year Olds
- Ultimate Gift Guide Of Montessori Toys For 2 to 3 Year Olds
- Montessori + Waldorf Gifts For 3 to 4 Year Olds | Birthdays + Christmas Gift Ideas!
- 5 Money Saving Apps You Need To Download Before Black Friday & Christmas
- 39 Money Saving Hacks You Need This Christmas Season
- Felt Christmas Trees For Toddlers
General Toddler Activities:
- How To Make Oobleck
- How To Make Colored Pasta For Sensory Play | Easy Rainbow Spaghetti Recipe
- How To Make Foam | EASY SENSORY PLAY BUBBLE FOAM RECIPE
- How To Make Playdough
- 5 Ways To Use Grapes For Sensory Play With Toddlers: Taste Safe, Edible, Food Activities I Do With My 15 Month Old
- 7 At Home Toddler Activities With Household Items You Already Own
More Seasonal Activities:
- The BEST Easter Activities for Toddlers: Simple, Indoor, At Home [+FREE PRINTABLE!]
- 17 Fall Activities For Kids + Busy Toddlers
- No Mess Fall Toddler Activities You NEED To Try At Home
- Halloween Activities For Toddlers: Sensory Learning
- 21 Free Printable Halloween Color Pages + Activities For Kids
- 100 Halloween Books For Kids [For Babies, Young and Older Children!]
- The Ultimate List of Halloween Movies [100+ from Scary to Not-So-Scary!]
- The Ultimate List Of 59 Halloween TV Shows From Not-So-Scary To Scary [+ Where To Stream]
- 97 Thanksgiving Children’s Books For The Whole Family To Read