Looking for fun and easy Halloween Activities for Toddlers or preschool aged kids? I’ve got you with the best Halloween Activities for Toddlers and preschool kids!
Skip the hassle of Pinterest and researching Halloween themed sensory learning ideas and dive right into this list of easy and fun Halloween activities for toddlers and preschool aged kids!
- Set all of these up in under 10 minutes
- Clean them all up in under 5 minutes
- + You probably already have all the items you'll need in your home too!
- They are designed with toddlers in mind and have loads of tips for adapting to younger kids needs or growing with your child! Don't stress about age levels!
- Looking for fun and easy Halloween Activities for Toddlers or preschool aged kids? I’ve got you with the best Halloween Activities for Toddlers and preschool kids!
- Halloween Activities For Toddlers + Kids in 2021:
- Halloween Activities For Toddlers Video 2020:
- 27 Fun + Easy Halloween Activities For Toddlers: Sensory Learning
- Room On The Broom Activity For Preschool Kids: Gross Motor + Printable PDF
- Spider Halloween Playdough Kit Idea
- Montessori Glue Box Halloween Craft: Making Monsters
- Halloween Activity For Toddlers Learning Colors: Feed The Monsters!
- Halloween Oobleck Recipe: Witches Brew
- It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown Halloween Activity For Toddlers + Preschoolers: Fine Motor Skills!
- Montessori Pumpkin Activity: Smashing Pumpkins!
- Halloween STEM Activity: Fizzy Potion
- Halloween Counting Activity: A Ghostly Matching Game!
- Pumpkin Patch Number + Letter Activity For Preschool Kids
- Witches Brew Halloween Soap Foam Sensory Bin Activity
- Halloween Matching Game – Free Printable for Toddlers + Preschool Kids
- Halloween Themed Coloring
- Witch's Brew: Potion Station | Halloween Sensory Play Activity For Toddlers + Kids
- Halloween Ghost Toddler Activity: Fluffy Sticky Ghost! EASY, Low Mess At Home Fun
- Halloween Mummy Activity For Kids: What's In My Mummy? Matching Body Parts
- Halloween Sensory Painting
- Halloween Spatula Pumpkin Craft
- Halloween Activity: Apple Stamped Pumpkin Craft For Young Children
- Pumpkin Bath: Easy Toddler Activity For Halloween Or Fall
- Pumpkin Plates
- Pumpkin Bumpkins
- Paper Witches Hats
- Pumpkin Fine Motor Activity For Toddlers To Do At Home This Halloween Or Fall
- More Toddler Activities
- More Halloween posts:
Below you'll find instructions for the very best Halloween activities for toddlers and preschool kids! Plus video tutorial with even more tips for these playing with these Halloween themed sensory learning ideas and actual footage of my toddler getting into them!
Halloween Activities For Toddlers + Kids in 2021:
A video walk through of my favorite 2021 Halloween Activities For Toddlers and kids! This includes 11 activities from this post!
Halloween Activities For Toddlers Video 2020:
Here's a video tutorial for my 2020 Halloween Themed toddler activities! This includes 8 of the activities in this post!
27 Fun + Easy Halloween Activities For Toddlers: Sensory Learning
If your preschool aged toddler loves the Halloween Book “Room On The Broom” they'll love this gross motor twist that brings the book to life! Discover how to do it here and get the FREE Printable PDF!
The Montessori Glue Box Halloween Craft: Making Monsters activity is great for practicing the pencil grip, refining fine motors, and is the precursor to the next activity…
My daughter was obsessed with this Halloween Activity For Toddlers Learning Colors! Feed The Monsters is a great sensory play experience for preschool kids and can easily be set up and reset for multiple uses!
Discover a simple Halloween Oobleck Recipe here! To make a fun little “Witch's Brew” sensory bin for toddlers and preschoolers or even elementrary aged kids! It's a great sensory learning activity for Halloween at home!
It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown Halloween Activity For Toddlers + Preschoolers: Fine Motor Skills!
Encourage a love of literacy with this It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown Halloween Activity For Toddlers + Preschoolers! It not only works fine motor skills, but also brings the classic to life!
Work on your toddlers practical life skills and motor control with this fun Montessori Pumpkin Activity: Smashing Pumpkins! You can adjust its challenge level to make it age appropriate (I walk you through it all here), and even work on early Jack-O-Lantern carving skills with it!
Who doesn't love a little science Halloween fun?! Discover how to do this simple Halloween STEM Activity: Fizzy Potion here!
Whether your toddler or preschooler is working on counting, letters, colors, or shapes, you can adjust this fun ghostly matching game to meet them where they are at! See how here – plus it comes with a FREE PRINTABLE PDF!
Pumpkin Patch Number + Letter Activity For Preschool Kids is a great way to work your child's fine motor skills and can be done several ways depending on the age of your child!
You'll love this FREE printable Halloween memory matching card game for toddlers, preschool, and really kids and adults of ALL ages! Download the printable via the form below!
Halloween Themed Coloring
Via the form above you can download and print LOADS of Halloween themed coloring pages! The designs range from simple to complex to meet your toddler or older kid where they are at!
This looks complex but is SO easy! All you need are some bottles, baking soda, vinegar, and food coloring! Check out the full post: Witch's Brew: Potion Station | Halloween Sensory Play Activity For Toddlers + Kids!
For this Halloween themed activity you'll just use some contact paper, cotton balls, and a black marker to create a ghost form that your toddler or big kid fills in with the cotton balls! Check out more tips for this activity here!
This is a fun spin on “pin the tail on the Donkey.” You'll get the mummy form from the Dollar Tree and just cut out body parts using felt. Working with your child on anatomy, colors, and more! Check out the full step-by-step halloween mummy matching tutorial here!
Paint with Halloween themed items! For more details check out: How To Set Up A FAST Halloween Sensory Paint Activity For Toddlers
Using spatulas to create painted pumpkins. Check out more details: Halloween Toddler Activity: Spatula Pumpkin Craft!
Use an apple, pumpkin, or other rounded fruits to create a stamp your toddler paints with and creates their or version of a pumpkin! Full tutorial here: Halloween Activity: Apple Stamped Pumpkin Craft For Young Children
Full tutorial here:
Forming a fist, paint the knuckles of you or your child's hand and stamp it on the paper (essentially giving the paper a fist bump) to create a “pumpkin” form
This is more for older kids to help with or for you to craft and give to your toddler or preschool aged kid for imaginative play. Check out the tutorial here
Got some rubber bands and tiny pumpkins? You're all set with this simple pumpkin Fine Motor Activity For Toddlers To Do At Home!
If you do this activity with your kids, I'd LOVE to see it! Feel free to tag me on Instagram @theconfusedmillennial!
CHECK OUT NEXT: 21 Free Printable Halloween Color Pages + Activities For Kids (includes more halloween themed activities that are free, fun, and easy!)