GUEST POSTING WITH THE CONFUSED MILLENNIAL™
Do you love what The Confused Millennial™ stands for? Are you a confused millennial with multiple passions wishing to share those with the world? Well you’ve come to the right place! We are looking for guest posters willing to share their wisdom, personal growth, funny experiences, and kickass actionable advice!
So what is #TCMillennial™ looking for? Glad you asked…
We are looking for: Stories you are passionate about that only you can tell. Are you an expert in careers or business? Perfect! Do you love to travel and want to share the wanderlust with us? Right on! Have funny dating stories? We want to hear them! We are looking for your experience and expertise as a multi-passionate millennial.
Topics we are most interested in:
- Real Talk (rants, musing, personal experiences/accounts with a wide range of topics that are relatable and helpful to our readers in similar situations)
- Life Lessons & Hacks
- Healthy, Beauty, and Fashion
- Career and Business Advice or Experiences
- Financial Tips or Experiences
- Photography & Blogging Tips
What’s not right for us: Stiff, cold, or fluffy pieces. Please don’t send generalizations or blanket statements without a unique spin and links to your research. Please don’t send articles you wouldn’t read and share yourself. Someone who doesn’t know the difference between their, there, and they’re. And most important, absolutely NO promotional material for businesses requesting “do-follow” links will be considered! If you are a business looking to promote your product or service, please find out more about sponsorship opportunities by getting in touch here.
Who are we looking for: Confused or multi-passionate millennials who want to share their experience or knowledge with other millennials. Please make sure you’ve read a few of our posts, feel connected to our lifestyle blog, and feel passionate about what you are writing. We are looking for funny, honest, passionate, and creative millennials with good storytelling and grammar skills.
If you’re still concerned about whether or not your guest post will be selected…
Please make sure you’ve read a few posts on TCM (especially in the category you’re submitting in!) to ensure you understand what we are all about and check out this article on 5 reasons why your guest post submission isn’t getting picked!
Still interested? Great! Check out the deets and follow the steps below!
*No submissions via email or requests via email will be considered
Guest Post Submission
Guidelines: Articles should be between 500-1500 words in length. Content should be original, unpublished anywhere else, and your own. If you write the post in the first person, please keep it to the first person and do not use the universal “we”. Please include relevant links to data/research you are referencing or overarching stereotypes/claims you are making. If you are selected to be featured on The Confused Millennial™, you will receive an e-mail within 4-8 weeks of submission.
Terms and conditions
1. By submitting to guest post, you hereby assign the intellectual property rights, titles, and interests, including copyrights, of all content developed or prepared for TheConfusedMillennial.com and its site owner.
2. The work you are submitting for publication on TheConfusedMillennial.com is your own, original, and has never appeared anywhere else (either online or in print).
3. Once you have submitted this form, you will allow up to 6-8 weeks for publication on TheConfusedMillennial.com. If your work has not been published and you have not been contacted during that time, the rights to the work revert back to you and you’re free to do with it as you wish (including re-submitting it).
4. TheConfusedMillennial.com will credit the article to you.
5. TheConfusedMillennial.com reserves the right to edit your article(s) and change the title, and remove links.
6. If your article is selected and posted, you can repost the article with the following conditions: you agree to change the title, you agree to set the canonical URL to the original post on TheConfusedMillennial.com, provide a link directing readers back to the articles unique URL on TheConfusedMillennial.com, and you agree to include the following at the bottom of the post: Read the original article on The Confused Millennial. Copyright 2016. The Confused Millennial is a Lifestyle blog for the multi-passionate millennial feeling totally confused by this whole “adult” thing. Follow The Confused Millennial on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
7. If any of these terms and conditions are broken, TheConfusedMillennial.com and its owners reserve the right to take legal action.