It's that time of year! The most spooktacular holiday of all! Halloween! With a toddler in tow this year I wanted an easy way to get in the Halloween spirit! Below you'll find FREE printable Halloween coloring pages for little kids, easy Halloween crafts that double as Halloween decorations, a FREE download printable banner, stencils, cutouts and more for all your Halloween festivities!
- Grab my 21+ page free printable Halloween Color Pages, Stencils, + Activities!
- Download the FREE Halloween Printable PDFs here:
- MORE HALLOWEEN PDF PRINTABLES:
- FAQs About Free Halloween Printables
- Download the FREE Halloween Coloring Pages PDF here:
Grab my 21+ page free printable Halloween Color Pages, Stencils, + Activities!
Here's what's inside the free halloween printables download PDF:
Festive Halloween Color Pages
You'll get a bunch of Halloween coloring pages that double as play dough mats! These are a great way to keep kids busy in a pinch!
They have a mix of printable Halloween Images and simple words like “hey pumpkin” in spooky fonts. I did this so toddlers can start to see more letters/words.
The coloring pages vary in difficulty. Some pages are really simple – allowing a toddler to do them! Alternatively, the simple pages give older kids a chance to add their own personality into them!
Other pages have slightly more intricate detailing – which helps with fine motor skills.
All the images are meant to be pretty light, playful, and inviting!
Crafting or Coloring Bats
I shared how to make DIY Dollar Tree Halloween Bats in this video and now I've put together a template for you to replicate!
It's SO easy and your kids can help (with child safe scissors of course!) For little kids, they can color them or decorate as a fun way to get in the Halloween spirit!
They make excellent decorations for Halloween parties too!
In the free printable Halloween images pack I put together a few variations of cut out bats so you can customize to your style preference and the size you'd like for your home or Halloween decorations!
“Hey Boo” Ghost Garland Template + Color Page
One of my favorite Halloween Decorations printable PDFs you can use as a template to make a festive “Hey Boo” Ghost Garland OR you can print it off as a festive Halloween color page for your preschool aged child!
Click here and use code BLOGGED for 15% off neutral Halloween wall art!
Halloween Memory Match Game
I made this festive matching game which I used to include in my FREE Halloween printables for kids, but have since moved to my digital download Halloween Activities for kids! You can use code ‘BLOGGED' for 15% off of it here!
One page is just fall items and the other 2 pages are Halloween items. It comes with 36 matching cards in total. Under each image is the word so you can work with your child on speech development too!
TIP: print the cards on cardstock OR you can use regular paper, just paste it on cardboard. You want to make sure you can't see through the pieces of paper!
Just print, cut and they are ready to use! I laminated mine using contact paper so they are a bit sturdier!
Download the FREE Halloween Printable PDFs here:
Also make sure to check out these Halloween posts:
MORE HALLOWEEN PDF PRINTABLES:
Halloween Printable Masks
These super cute masks come in 2 versions for a fun Halloween activity! Colored and black and white (so your preschool or kindergarten kid can use it as color pages too!
Check them all out here!
Halloween Playdough Mats
Okay this is SUCH a cute idea! Print out the playdough mats – and I'd suggest laminating them with some contact paper you can pick up at the Dollar Tree! – and then you'll just give your kids some playdough for this Halloween Acitivity! They can create their own art on the play mat!
Check out the details here!
Free Printable I Spy Halloween Activity
Who doesnt love a little search and find activity?
This is great for younger kids as its comprised of images, not words.
Paper Trail Design also has loads more printables you can check out here!
Free Printable Halloween Treasure Hunt For Kids
This is such a cute Halloween Activity for Kindergarten – and even possibly older toddlers!
Basically you can download 20 pre-done clues here or there are blank cards. I am going to use the blank cards with my toddler and see how she does with matching! For instance, draw a bat and see if she can find any bats around the house.
FAQs About Free Halloween Printables
What is the best type of paper to use?
Card stock is the best way for a free printable invitation, wall art, cupcake toppers, or anything else that needs durability like matching games.
Otherwise, you can stick to regular paper for worksheets, party favors in treat bags, scavenger hunts, mad libs, Halloween cootie catchers, or a Halloween bucket list.
What type of printer should I use?
Color laser printers will give you the best finish, especially when using cardstock.
Otherwise a quality ink jet is a a good second option.
What can I do with Halloween Printables that are free?
Generally free Halloween printables are for personal use only; but refer to each maker as they may have custom rules!
Download the FREE Halloween Coloring Pages PDF here:
Halloween Activities For Toddlers
- Halloween Activities For Toddlers: Sensory Learning
- 21 Free Printable Halloween Color Pages + Activities For Kids
- Apple Stamped Pumpkin Craft For Young Children
- Halloween Fingerprint Art
- Wormy Witches' Brew
- Spatula Pumpkin Craft!
- Feelings Pumpkins Halloween Activity
- Spooky Eyes Halloween Craft
- How Do You Make A Witch Hat Out Of Paper?
- How To Set Up A FAST Halloween Sensory Paint Activity For Toddler
- Halloween Matching Game – Free Printable for Toddlers + Preschool Kids
- Masking Tape Mummy Craft
- Spider Halloween Playdough Kit Idea
- Halloween Oobleck Recipe: Witches Brew
- Montessori Glue Box Halloween Craft: Making Monsters
- Halloween Activity For Toddlers Learning Colors: Feed The Monsters!
- Halloween Counting Activity: A Ghostly Matching Game!
- Room On The Broom Activity For Preschool Kids: Gross Motor + Printable PDF
- Witch’s Brew: Potion Station | Halloween Sensory Play Activity For Toddlers + Kids
- Witches Brew Halloween Soap Foam Sensory Bin Activity
- Pumpkin Patch Number + Letter Activity For Preschool Kids
- Montessori Pumpkin Activity: Smashing Pumpkins!
- It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown Halloween Activity For Toddlers + Preschoolers: Fine Motor Skills!
- Halloween STEM Activity: Fizzy Potion
- Cobweb Spider Rescue
More Halloween Toddler Ideas:
- 100 Halloween Books For Babies to Pre-K
- The Ultimate List of Halloween Movies [100+ from Scary to Not-So-Scary!]
- The Ultimate List Of 59 Halloween TV Shows From Not-So-Scary To Scary [+ Where To Stream]
- BEST Dollar Tree Halloween DIYs To Try This Year
More Baby + Toddler Activities
- How To Make Oobleck
- How To Make Colored Pasta For Sensory Play | Easy Rainbow Spaghetti Recipe
- How To Make Foam | EASY SENSORY PLAY BUBBLE FOAM RECIPE
- How To Make Playdough
- 7 At Home Toddler Activities With Household Items You Already Own
- Developmental Activities For Newborns 0-3 Months Old
- 5 Ways To Use Grapes For Sensory Play With Toddlers: Taste Safe, Edible, Food Activities I Do With My 15 Month Old