The Confused Millennial™ is looking for passionate & driven millennial writers to share their experiences, knowledge, struggles, hopes, and dreams!
We want to give YOU a platform to share your voice.
#TCMillennial™ is currently accepting applications to become a contributing writer.
As a contributing writer you will be responsible for pitching 3-5 article ideas each month and then writing 1-2 articles per month (which #TCMillennial™ will assign to you). This position is remote and unpaid (but a great way to begin building your network, portfolio and personal brand!).
Contributing Writer Application
The Confused Millennial™ is currently seeking contributing writers.
How does it work? As a contributing writer you will be responsible for pitching 3-5 article ideas in a month, #TCMillennial™ will then select your final topics and notify you. You will be responsibly for submitting 1-2 articles per month. This position is remote and unpaid, but a great way to grow your network, following, skills and portfolio! After you have successfully shared 5 articles on #TCMillennial™ we will build you an "author" page for the site.
To apply complete the form below, if you are selected you will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in four weeks you may re-apply:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By submitting to guest post, you hereby assign the intellectual property rights, titles, and interests, including copyrights, of all content developed or prepared for TheConfusedMillennial and its site owner.
2. The work you are submitting for publication on TheConfusedMillennial is your own, original, and has never appeared anywhere else (either online or in print).
3. Once you have submitted this form, you will allow up to four weeks for publication on TheConfusedMillennial. If your work has not been published and you have not been contacted during these four weeks, the rights to the work rever back to you and you're free to do with it as you wish (including re-submitting it).
4. The Confused Millennial will credit the article to you.
5. The Confused Millennial reserves the right to edit your article(s) and change the title.
6. You agree to change the title, post no more than the 200 words from the article if you choose to share it on your blog, website, or portfolio (or other such publication that you have ownership over), and you agree to provide a link directing readers back to TheConfusedMillennial (i.e. "This article originally appeared on TheConfusedMillennial" and include a hyperlink to TCM.
7. If any of these terms and conditions are broken, TheConfusedMillennial reserves the right to take legal action.