Kayla Buell is the Lost Gen Y Girl, maybe you've read her blog? Or better yet, her book, Corporate Survival Guide for Your Twenties: A Guide to Help You Navigate the Business World* (Amazon Affiliate link, but I really love this book!)? Seriously it is laugh out loud funny, completely relatable, and packed with actionable advice. I wish I had this book when I was starting in the corporate world. It's full of the unspoken language they should've taught us in school.
As I was going out to the beach for the day, wishing I had something to read this was at my door! Thanks @kcruz012 for this early preview! Serioisly this book is must have for twenty something's! What's your favorite beach read?
A photo posted by Rachel Ritlop (@theconfusedmillennial) on
In this Vlog series Kayla and I chat about:
- Surviving the corporate world in your twenties
- Juggling blogging and life
- How to maintain blog integrity
- How to cope with blogger burnout
- How to transition your blog to a new audience
- The importance of acceptance as your grow and change in your twenties
Ready to land your dream job or launch your blog?
Get our free goal setting guide to stay on track!